Royal Academy of Engineering SME Leaders Programme
Posted on 23/09/2019 by IED
This programme, delivered by the Academy's Enterprise Hub, will support promising leaders of high-growth tech and engineering SMEs
We support the development of leadership skills through our Hub Membership which includes:
- Grant of up to £10,000 to fund leadership training courses of your choice
- Masterclasses and workshops delivered by senior business leaders
- Provision of an experienced business mentor
- One-to-one personal leadership coaching
- Access to the Taylor Centre, our Central London office and meeting space
- All travel and accommodation expenses covered for all activities
This programme is now open. If you are not ready to apply, we run the programme every six months. To receive e-mail updates about this programme, please register your e-mail and select 'Support for SME Leaders'.
For further details, please email the Enterprise team.