BSi Webinar - Moving Towards Net Zero – Engineering a Sustainable and Resilient World
The goal of meeting net zero carbon emissions requires a fundamentally new approach to engineering. It requires through-life co-creation to take part much more broadly than at present, greater understanding of environmental issues, and a new approach to the design and assurance cycle. Digitalisation lies at the heart of achieving net zero through this new approach to engineering design, yet too many digital transformation projects fail because the right environment for collaborating in this way does not exist.
We will discuss how this new approach to engineering design can help achieve the net zero targets, and also how to create trusted and reliable collaborative tools to help bring this about.
1. Welcome and introduction - Ben Sheridan, BSI
2. Engineering after Covid - how digital innovation will drive future design - Martin Aston, Airbus
3. Engineering after Covid - the challenge facing assurance - David Mudd, BSI
4. Q & A
Who should participate in the webinar?
Engineering design professionals in automotive, aerospace, energy, pharma and medical devices
What will participants gain?
- New insights into what digital innovation can achieve in engineering design
- The opportunity to put your questions to our experts
- Post-event access to the slide decks, plus a recording of the webinar