Simulation Driven Design Workshop from Altair & Brompton Bicycle
This free to attend workshop for IED members is developed jointly between Altair and Brompton Bicycle, creators of the iconic folding bike. The presenters will provide an introduction to Altair Inspire & Altair SimSolid, powerful simulation technologies built specifically for Design Engineers. The solutions enable companies to rapidly explore and optimise new designs, while accurately investigating if your CAD models will meet performance goals in just a few seconds.
Date: Thursday 2nd April 2020
Time: 09.00 - 11.30
Venue: 3M UK Plc, Cain Road, Bracknell, RG12 8HT
Attendees will see first-hand how simulation technology can help you to ‘Design the Difference’ by accessing optimisation technology utilising’s Altair’s two decades of application knowledge. See how Altair Inspire & Altair SimSolid can accurately capture complex mechanical behaviour, optimise weight, verify performance and assess manufacturability; all fully integrated with your existing CAD environment and design workflow.
All attendees received 1 months use of Altair technology for free, along with complimentary instructor-led training for you and your design team
Who should attend?
- Designers & Design Managers engaged to ‘design the difference’ within their organisation
- Directors defining company strategy and design toolsets
- Design Engineers struggling to effectively utilise simulation within their CAD platform
Why should you attend?
- Understand how simulation can inject innovation into product design
- Assess the ease of use of the Altair Inspire & Altair SimSolid structural and manufacturing tools
- Gain a unique insight into the product development process at Brompton Bicycle